I joined CCTV/Access Control Installation Specialist Matthew Henely as we met on the campus of St. Edward’s High School in Lakewood, Ohio.
Today, the goal is to add one new camera to an existing network by obtaining a license, and then installing the new camera overlooking an entrance.
But first, I had to get a tour, so let me show you some of the existing security equipment that was installed on this project.
Continue reading “What Goes into a Security System at a High School?”
So, you went for a walk, and you wondered “If I ever decide to open a new restaurant, how would I even get started? I’m sure there are regulations to follow, papers to submit, etc.”
Today, I’m going to go through how one would open a new restaurant, as well as the fire protection issues and options that will arise.
What we’ll cover today is:
- What happens before you open your doors?
- How do you stay legal fire protection-wise moving forward?
- What happens during a restaurant fire suppression inspection?
- What insights are important in choosing the right fire protection company?
- What’s the future of restaurant fire suppression?
Continue reading “The Ultimate Guide to Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems”